YOUR USE OF THIS SITE (https://www.writersupport.co.uk/) REPRESENTS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW. IF YOU DISSENT ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE FORBEAR FROM USING OUR WEBSITE.
DON’T ACCESS/USE WRITERSUPPORT,CO,UK IF YOU ARE UNDER THE LEGAL AGE. OTHERWISE, ANY PURCHASE, WHETHER A PRODUCT OR SERVICE, PROVIDED AT WRITERSUPPORT IS UNACCEPTED.
In the following document:
“Website”,“Site” means WriterSupport.co.uk/.
“Customer”,“Client”,“You” or“Yours” entail and refer to you and/ or any indivisual submitting the order to our website in your stead.
“Company”,“We” or“Our” entail and refer WriterSupport.
“Product”– an original assignment, paper, and/or any other written material that is written and presented to the client, in compliance with their order.
“Order”,“Works” implies a written order on an online form, filled and submitted to the Website by the customer. Order defines the scope of work& other demands of the customer concerning the product.
“Writer” means the person who writes and completes the Works.
By placing the order on the Website, you are purchasing the Works solely for your personal, non-commercial, use. Our products are created by in-house writers who transfer all copyrights of the products to the customer after delivery.
OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
These terms apply to you as the customer or prospective client of the works.
- By sharing your contact details with us, you are allowing us contact you via phone or email regarding details of our services and our latest promotions that we feel are of your interest.
- We are liable to decline or acknowledge an order. In such conditions we will offer you with a 100% refund.
- Your order or approval of a quotation for Orders by us establishes an offer by you to obtain the Works in compliance with these Terms and conditions. No offer is approved by us except your confirmation email.
- The price present on our Website may be different from the actual price billed– just an estimation is offered based on limited standards. The actual price payable will be affirmed mostly on the order form, and always defined in a confirmation email.
- Quotations are based exclusively on what you have inserted on your order form. If it is revealed later that extra work is needed then this will obtain added charges.
- When we approve your order via confirmation email, we will restate your payment details– for example the price paid and the deadline.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
- You concur to grant correct information during your order in an appropriate manner
- You will provide all relevant assignment standards, learning results and supporting materials shortly via email. If these materials affect the demands of your order, this will postpone your deadline and involve an extra charge. We maintain high level confidentiality, but to maintain secrecy, we advise you take out all personal details from your documents prior to sending them to us
- You agree to collaborate wholly with the writer to help them provide the best possible results. Our writers are not liable if you fail to send them all of the information and materials that are required for completion of your Work, such as lectures, notes, handbook, etc
- For orders sent in parts, you will be asked to affirm you are satisfied with the content done till now. By doing this, you consent that you approve the Order done till date and are not going to be asking for any future changes to these already done parts. If asked by you, we may charge you for these amendments at a later date
We go all out to make sure that the Order is provided on or prior to specified dates. If we are not able to do so, we will ask you to arrange a new deadline or to agree upon compensation.
Once you agree to postpone the delivery date, you agree that you can’t ask for refunds due to failed/delayed delivery.
If we—for any reason—are not able to comply with obligations under this Contract, we are not responsible to charge any costs or damages suffered or received by you occurring directly or indirectly from such inability.
You accept that you will give enough time between the final delivery date that you proposed and your submission deadline to consider any potential setbacks.
COPYRIGHT& PERSONAL USE
Our Works that we provide you with are completely original and unique. The full copyrights referring to products& other materials sent are held by WriterSupport and/ or its partners.
The delivered products available on this website are strictly prohibited for commercial use. By using this website, placing an order and/or making payments, you also give consent to indemnify, protect and declare the company harmless for any illegal use constituting any material available. Any illegal use of delivered Works and/ or content of Writersupport.co.uk can subject you to criminal penalties.
An amendment is any modification quested to the Order deliver to the customer.
If your original needs are unmet, we will make all possible attempts to revise the Order as soon as possible.
You accept to return with any needed changes within the revision period, we offer to our customers when the order is placed, charges may be applied to any changes made later.
If you fail to come back to us within the revision time period offered at the time of order placement, this intends you have agreed that the Order delivered by us meet your demands.
We are only obliged to make one time amendments, you must therefore review the work completely and clearly for the revisions. You are allowed to revise the section that is amended previously if you think it still misses something, but you cannot revise the content you once approved.
If you request revisions that are beyond the scope of your initial request, you will be charged an amount for this extra work.
You have 7 days to review any revised work. If you return to us after this period of time to claim that the revisions have not been made well, we will charge an extra amount to make these revisions.
We are liable to make amendments to the Website whenever we like, without former notice.
Comments, information and any content on our website is not purposed to amount to modified advice; we hence deny all accountability resulting from any dependence placed on such comments, information or materials from your end.
WriterSupport.co.uk may contain links to third party websites. We can not control activities of such website. You accept and understand that we are not responsible by any means for such websites, nor for any damage resulting from your use of these third party websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
We own all intellectual property rights on the Website content and all Orders delivered. We do not post or re-use copies of any Works that is purchased by our customers from us, except in cases when payment is repaid
We cannot be held accountable for any infringement of our responsibilities due to causes beyond our practical control, including strikes of the Writers, system down-time or distraction because of third party email. We cannot be held responsible for any legal action suffered by the customers due to their use or misuse of writersuport.co.uk’s products and services.
WE ARE LIABLE TO CHANGE THE TERMS ANY TIME< SO MAKE SURE TO READ THESE POLICIES EVERY NOW AND THEN.